Yoga to support our pregnant mammas and help prepare for their birth experience.
5 week course exploring practical tools to help you navigate your birth calmly and confidently.
- Movement of your baby through your pelvis during birth and how we help this natural process.
- Hormonal changes in labour, what to expect and how to make them work for you.
- Birthing tools including massage, sound, relaxation, breath.
- Feeling empowered, positive and confident about birthing.
- The ideal birth environment.
- How to navigate the unexpected.
- A yoga practise to release tension, support the changing pelvis and remedy minor ailments.
- Breathing to soothe and relax the nervous system and ease anxiety.
- Meditation to quieten the mind and take focus inward.
- Time to connect with your baby.
- Time to connect with other pregnancy women and share stories and experiences.
- Time to practise simply being present… and lots of time to relax.
- Time to celebrate the amazing, wonderful journey of birth!
‘Whenever and however you give birth, your experience will impact your emotions, your mind, your body, and your spirit for the rest of your life’ Ina May Gaskin
You are welcome to join the course at any time in your pregnancy.
When: Thursdays 6.00pm to 7.15pm
Date: 12th Jan to 16th Feb 2023 ( No class on 26th Jan)
Includes on demand pregnancy yoga classes plus option to join WhatsApp chat with other mums in your group.
Other studio passes are not valid for these specialist classes.
There are no refunds or make up lessons for the Pregnancy and Birth course.
These classes are taught by Helen Macnair who has been working with women and their new babies for over 25 years.