Courage, connection and compassion
When: Last Sunday Every Month
Time: 12.30 –14.30pm
Mothers Circle is for any woman in a mothering role who wants to feel heard and more supported in their motherhood journey.
This Circle is 2 hours to slow down, practice being present with your feelings and connect with other mothers on a deeper level in a supportive circle.
We close with a restorative mindfulness practice.
Each month we will gather in circle to:
- Practice radical self care – through simple restorative practices that you can then take home and incorporate into motherhood.
- Share and practice holding space for each other – sharing our highs and lows, releasing emotions and being truly listened to starts a healing journey and helps mothers to feel less alone in their motherhood
Reserve your space. Limited to 12 seats.
No mother left out. Discount rate of $15 available or contact Alita for a free space in Circle. Mobile 0410 324 042
This circle is for you if:
- You desire a deeper connection with women and with yourself
- You need a space to be truly heard
- You want a regular space to practice grounding, mindfulness, letting go and calling in new growth
- You are ready to learn more about the power within yourself as a woman and mother
This is a child free event to give you time to rest and restore. (Babies in arms are welcome)
This circle is open to all women who connect with the word “mother” – you are a mother, foster mother, stepmother, expecting mother, childless mother, trying to conceive, grieving mother.
No advice. No judgement. Fully confidential.
- Opening and welcome
- Circle guidelines
- Connection to theme
- Sharing circle
- Herbal tea and treats
- Restorative meditation
Themes over 2022 – 2023
- Parenting as a portal to growth
- Matrescence – your journey to mother
- Radical self care
- Practicing awareness
- Self worth in motherhood
- Holding space for emotions
- Raising yourself
- Self compassion and self forgiveness
- Honouring your cyclic nature
- Learning to rest and slow down
- Healing through play
- Surrender and letting go
- Deep rest
- Nervous system care’Perfect mother MYTH and good enough parenting
What is a Women’s Circle
It is a space created, with agreements of confidentiality, non-judgement, deep listening, witnessing and sharing. It is a supportive place to be yourself and find connection yourself – you can laugh and cry, grieve, learn and seek wisdom from all the women in the circle.
Mothers Circle is a simple beginner’s circle – simple mindfulness practices, slowing down, sharing, journaling and release.
About the Facilitator:
Alita Blanchard, The Aware Mama
Alita is a mother of 4 young boys (including one in the stars) on the NSW Central Coast.
She is a certified Conscious Parent Coach, Women’s Circle and Rites of Passage facilitator and is a trauma informed practitioner.
Alita is passionate about creating a supportive space for mothers to feel heard and seen in the intensity of their motherhood journey. She is trained in aware and conscious parenting, brain science and nervous system awareness and deeply believes mental wellness starts in the home, with a mother who is supported and well and feels the connection that can come through practising vulnerability.