Yoga to support our pregnant mammas and help prepare for their birth experience.
Thursdays 6.00pm and Sundays 10.30am
- A yoga practise to release tension, support the changing pelvis and remedy minor ailments.
- Breathing to soothe and relax the nervous system and ease anxiety.
- Meditation to quieten the mind and take focus inward.
- Time to connect with your baby.
- Time to connect with other pregnancy women and share stories and experiences.
- Time to practise simply being present… and lots of time to relax.
- Time to celebrate the amazing, wonderful journey of birth!
- Each week we explore practical, useful tools that help you navigate your birth calmly and with confidence.
You are welcome to join the classes at any time in your pregnancy.
We will explore:
- Movement of your baby through your pelvis during birth and how we help this natural process.
- Hormonal changes in labour, what to expect and how to make them work for you.
- Birthing tools including massage, sound, relaxation, breath.
- Feeling empowered, positive and confident about birthing.
- The ideal birth environment.
- How to navigate the unexpected.
Single class $24.
5 class pass $110
Other studio passes are not valid for these specialist classes.
These classes are taught by Helen Macnair who has been working with women in pregnancy for over 25 years.