Meditation allows you to bring your mind to the present moment and create a sense of balance and calm.
5 week course
Thursdays 7.00 to 8.00am
Next course starts 2nd Feb 2023
If you’re curious about meditation or ever felt like you’re unable to meditate, then this class is for you.
The key benefits of having a regular meditation practice are:
- reduce stress and anxiety
- reduce overwhelm and help you to feel more calm and clarity
- having a more restful night’s sleep
- improving self-compassion
- being able to have more self-acceptance
- improving your mood and feeling happier
- improve your decision making and focus
During these 5 weeks you will learn:
- the science behind how stress affects your body
- how meditation has been scientifically proven to help
- to understand your monkey-mind and how to regain control of your run-away thoughts
- how to become centred and focused in just 3 minutes
- how to apply mindfulness skills in your daily life – work, home, relationships and play
- how to set up a meditation routine that will last
- 7 different styles of meditations to help you find at least one that works for you
- how to overcome the barriers we all come up against when learning to meditate
- how to respond to pain in your meditation practice and how it can be a reflection of your mind
Includes on demand meditation course plus option to join WhatsApp chat with other students in your group.
Other studio passes are not valid for these specialist classes.
There are no refunds or make up lessons for Learn to Meditate course.
Nat Mallia is known for her light-hearted and relatable approach to teaching mediation and mindfulness. She will help you unravel the mysteries of mindfulness and become an expert at calming your thoughts and bringing balance and harmony back into your life.
Nat is a certified Meditation Teacher and Mindfulness and Metaphysics Coach who empowers busy professionals to bring a sense of balance and calm to the overwhelm and pressures of their busy day. In 2015 Nat faced the devastating prospect of going blind – the catalyst that ignited her personal journey to explore techniques to help manage her anxiety around this life-changing situation. Whilst her hope was to live a fulfilling life despite her disability, mindfulness proved so powerful that four years later her vision was miraculously restored with surgery.
Today Nat loves to share the gift of mindfulness and the very techniques that have allowed her to create a life she loves, while still balancing the ups and downs of chronic pain and fatigue.