Like all venues reemerging with in person contact we are subject to the current government mandated restrictions. These measures are in place to maximise the health and safety of students and teachers as we return to face-to-face teaching at Umina Beach Yoga. Please join us online if you are not yet able to come into the studio.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back soon.
- Please check in with QR code, bring your own mask, mat, and towel or throw to cover studio bolster.
- All students over the age of 16 years need to be fully vaccinated to enter the studio, as set out in the NSW government guidelines. Evidence of vaccination status will be required. Visit the NSW Government website for details.
- Any person with a medical exemption must provide a ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Medical Contraindication’ form legally completed by a medical practitioner with approved with photo ID.
- All students over 12 years of age are required to wear a mask inside the building except when on your mat and exercising.
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry to the building and in the studio for everyone to use.
- Mats are placed in their specially marked area that allows 1.5 m between students.
- Do not attend if feeling unwell.
- Windows will be kept open where possible.
- We have implemented a program of additional and regular cleaning duties that comply with Australian Government’s environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID-19.
We understand this is a challenging time for all, please keep in mind that our team are following the guidelines set out by the NSW Government. Should you wish to discuss anything in relation to our COVID Safe protocols, please contact Helen.